PESCIRO, S.L.U., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, hereby informs you:
- Name of person in charge at PESCIRO, S.L.U.
- V.A.T. Registration No. B62547534
- Address: Travesía de Bouzas 22. Servicios Portuarios Bouzas, 36208 Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain
- Contact: +34 986 493 66 25
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra. Volume 3181, Book 3181. Page PO-38778
- Contact e-mail: pesciro@Pesciro.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data linked to this website respects the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals and other regulations in force regarding data protection.
Why do we process your personal data?
In order to manage the sending of the requested information requested over the e-mail addresses provided in the contact section.
How long will we keep your personal data for?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to enable us to provide service correctly, as well as to comply with the responsibilities that may arise from the same and any other legal requirement.
What is the legal justification for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data will be the consent given.
Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
No data will be communicated to third parties.
Will data be transferred to third countries?
There will be no International Transfers of data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data about you and, namely, what it is, what it is used for, how long it will be kept, the origin of the data and whether it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data
- Deletion: the right to request the deletion of personal data if they are inappropriate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that it be stopped.
- Limiting of Processing: the right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data not be processed beyond the mere storage of the data.
- Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to be able to transmit it to another controller, wherever technically possible.
Will you be able to withdraw your consent?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent, for any specific purpose, given at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
Where can you exercise your rights?
You may exercise your rights in writing, enclosing a photocopy of your identification document, and send to the address above. We also provide you with models for exercising your rights, which can be picked up at our facilities or obtained at the following e-mail: pesciro@Pesciro.com
Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority: in the event that your rights have not been respected, you can make a complaint in writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located in Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid, or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob. For further details: www.agpd.es.